Promoting Local Artists for more than 50 years!
- Airport Exhibit Change on March 12, 2014
- March Meeting on March 13, 2014 10:00 am
- Airport Reception – Three Rivers Art Guild on March 15, 2014 1:00 pm
- Art to Relyance Bank on March 17, 2014 10:00 am
- Take Down Casa Bella on March 31, 2014
- Deliver Art to Juried Show @ GC Library on April 1, 2014 10:00 am
- Juried Show Reception on April 5, 2014
- Resort Cable Exhibit Change on April 7, 2014
- April Meeting on April 10, 2014 10:00 am
- Airport Exhibit Change on April 16, 2014
- Airport Exhibit Reception on April 19, 2014 1:00 pm
- May Meeting on May 8, 2014 10:00 am
- Pat Langewis Water Color Workshop on May 22, 2014 9:00 am
- Deadline to Remove Art from Library on May 31, 2014
- September Meeting on September 11, 2014 10:00 am
- Reg Powell Acrylic Workshop on October 10, 2014 9:00 am
- October Meeting on October 14, 2014 10:00 am
- November Meeting on November 13, 2014 10:00 am
To sign up for an open spot, TAG members should contact Nina Louton at 501 622-3100
At every TAG meeting members are eligible to win fun prizes that are provided by
Refreshments are graciously provided at Traditional Art Guild Meetings by the following members: February: Cheryl
Due to scheduling conflicts with the Garland County Library, TAG monthly meetings will be moved
Benefits of TAG Membership
“TAG has really been an encouragement to me as an artist. I have learned more about my craft and have gotten exposure for my work that would not have happened otherwise”Joanne Kunath
TAG Event Calendar
Artist: Three Rivers Art Guild
Reception: Saturday, March 15th from 1 until 3pm
March 15th- April 11th
The City of Hot Springs and the Traditional Art Guild present the next monthly art exhibit at Hot Springs Memorial Field and kick it off with a free reception on Saturday, March 15 between 1 and 3 PM. This month the artwork will be provided by TAG’s neighboring organization, Three Rivers Guild.
Comprised mostly by residents of Mount Ida and Glenwood, as well as several in the Hot Springs area, Three Rivers Guild formed in 1963 to promote local art.
One of the contributing artists in the show is Don Watson. Watson is a native of Glenwood who started painting in 2001 after reading the book, The Artist Way by Julia Cameron. He likes to work in themes and series. His changes from month to month but seems to stick to four main themes which are Hand of God (series), Arkansas Landscape, Flowers and Abstract Figures. Don Watson is the current Vice President of the Three Rivers Art Guild which meets at 6:30 PM on the first Tuesday of each month at Glenwood City Hall. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Each month TAG provides a new art exhibit at Hot Springs Memorial Field located at 525 Airport Road. TAG meets on the second Tuesday of each month, May through September, at the Garland County Library. The meetings begin at 10 AM and guests may attend once prior to joining. For more information contact President Doug Jones 501-915-0994.
Artist: Joanne Kunath
|Monday||8:30 am – 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am – 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am – 5:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am – 5:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 1:00 pm|